Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Inspiration!

Sundays are always fun days for me. No matter what pisses me off through the day, I always seem to manage to get right back to my normal, happy self. I don't know. Maybe it's the air or the sunniness, but it always leads me to some type of inspiration to help me through the week. Here's a little bit to share with you from author Rhonda Byrne.

"Pure love has no conditions or boundaries. Love does not restrain itself or hold back. Love gives all the time and doesn't ask for anything in return. Love is a continuous flow without any limits. And all of this is inside you.
May the joy be with you" -Rhonda Byrne, author
This is just how I'm feeling today, and I wanted to share it with you all. Love is in everything that is good and pure. Give love and you will receive love. Use this throughout the week, and see all the good things that transpire from it. Love xx.

To join the Sleep is 4 Suckers movement and purchase your Sleep is 4 Suckers gear Click Here!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @martacious and Sleep is 4 Suckers  @sleepis4suckers  and @si4s

No comments:

Post a Comment