Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Inspiration From Twitter!

I'm on Twitter every single day of my life. I promote this blog, keep in touch with my friends and family, and sometimes I come across things that get me thinking. Last night I was minding my own business on Twitter (you know how that goes) when I stumbled across one of my followers' Twitpics. Now I don't know if she came up with this herself or saw it somewhere and decided to post it, but it left me inspired. I had read something of the sort years ago back in my telemarketing/sales days, and I remembered that it use to work for me all the time. It's nothing profound, just a simple thought process of imagining and visioning yourself with the things you want, but also being thankful for the things you have. Someway or another I have slipped from this mindset, and now it's time to get back to it. Try it for yourself and see, when you follow the instructions, how things change for you. You may be pleasantly surprised. The only advice I have towards this is how important it is to BELIEVE that it's going to happen. If you don't believe it then you can't achieve it. I hope this leaves you inspired...

To join the Sleep is 4 Suckers movement and purchase your Sleep is 4 Suckers gear Click here.
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @martacious and Sleep is 4 Suckers @sleepis4suckers and @si4s


1 comment: