Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hand in Hand

Success and failure. You can't have one without the other. In order to truly appreciate success, you may have to go through some things and know what it's like to fail. I swear I have failed so many times that I was starting to think that it may never happen for me, but then I realized that if it weren't for me feeling the lows I wouldn't be able to appreciate the highs. Embracing the lows of life is just as important as embracing the highs. Sometimes we want to rush to the part where we're doing well for ourselves and living our dreams, but what about the journey that it took to get there? What about the mountains we've had to climb and the rivers we've had to cross. No one enjoys a story that only depicts success because they cannot relate. They much rather hear about how you have overcome adversity in everyday life. The reality is most people know way more about failure than success. However, by creating your story and letting them know that there is morning after darkness, it will inspire them not to worry. They will see that if they just keep working hard and believing that things will happen, then it will be so.

To join the Sleep is 4 Suckers movement and purchase your Sleep is 4 Suckers gear Click here.
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @martacious and Sleep is 4 Suckers @sleepis4suckers and @si4s

No comments:

Post a Comment