Thursday, June 28, 2012

Choosing to be Happy

"No situation, circumstance, relationship or thing can make you happy or unhappy.Happiness is a choice & it is now." -Deepak Chopra
Everything you do and everything you feel is a choice. You never have no choice in life because you are solely responsible for your actions and the decisions you make. You may think you can't control your emotions, and women everywhere uses that as an excuse for our irrational behavior once a month, but the truth is you can! You may not be able to help the way you feel, but you can choose what reaction you have. In any situation why not choose to be happy? There is always something positive that can can be found in any scenario. Some of those may be a little bit harder to find than others, but it's worth looking for because they change your outlook on things and help you realize things aren't as bad as they seem. I'm an optimist, and it's relatively easy for me to find the good in bad situations. I do this because I don't like to let other things effect my normally effervescent and joyful personality. Still, there are some trying times where it's very difficult for me to come up with a good outlook. When that happens I just think of the simple fact that I am still alive and able to breathe, and for some reason that always does the trick. If you always choose to be happy then no one can steal your joy,so choose wisely night crawlers!


To join the Sleep is 4 Suckers movement and purchase your Sleep is 4 Suckers gear Click here.
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @martacious and Sleep is 4 Suckers @sleepis4suckers and @si4s

No comments:

Post a Comment