Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happy World Humanitarian Day!

I hope we can all take something away from this day by helping others and find a way to incorporate it into our everyday lives. Giving back to our community shouldn't be just a once in a year thing. Like I said in one of the blog posts from last week, think of how you want to be remembered and leave your footprint for people to think about you after you have left this world. So here's some inspiring stuff to go along with World Humanitarian Day. The song is called "I Was Here" by Beyonce, one of my favorite artists, and it's actually the theme song for WHD. It holds a touching and powerful message of leaving a legacy and wanting to be remembered by what you have done for others. I hope it inspires you to do more as it does to me.
"I want to say I lived each day, until I die And know that I meant something in, somebody's life The hearts I have touched, will be the proof that I leave That I made a difference, and this world will see"


=D

No comments:

Post a Comment